Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Really only two more

This is the last one I promise I really have to move on to Christmas cards already it's going to be Christmas in October here at my house. I have alot of Christmas stuff going on this year I have two stores that I supply x-mas cards to,a couple of craft shows,I do my own x-mas cards to send out and a couple of other people's. The list is never ending. Ok sorry so onto the card I love this stamp set from stampin up called season of friendship and really it is a great stamp set for every season. The dp is also from stampin up it was in the holiday mini catalogue so many great things in there. I just stamped the big old tree in chocolate chip and the leaves in more mustard,ruby red and sage shadow. Did you see i cut out the bird and popped it up on a pop dot. Then of coarse I had to add the button.
I know I said I was done with the Thanksgiving cards but then I got this papertrey set and just had to make a card right away. How can you not these stamps are so beautiful and they just make it so easy for a card to come together. The stamp set is called first fruits and there are so many great stamps and sentiments in this set. The paper is also from papertrey ink. I used chocolate chip and more mustard ink. The best part that makes these stamps so great is that they are two steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment