Saturday, May 7, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day with Unity!!!!

It's a little hard to see in the picture but the Title reads I can make this!!!



Happy National Scrapbooking day everyone!!! Ok so ya all know I am not a scrapbooker nothing against it but when I started cardmaking that kinda took over my time!!! So needless to say i was a little scared when Angela asked us to make a 8x8 layout of our favorite recipe oh and just so you know I am really not a cook either so yeah this was going to Be a real challenge but a challenge I really wanted to do!!!

I used a Melody Ross Kit along with some Kaiser Craft Dp.


So there you have I did it and I am pretty proud of myself!!!


Here are the details most of the DT did their own fun recipe and page and one lucky and I mean lucky person is going to win this fabulous cookbook with all our layouts and recipes how awesome is that??? Seriously I would love to win this!!!


Head on over to the Unity Blog to get all the details on how you can win this fabulous prize!!

Recipe

1 package(10oz)chocolate chips

1/3 cup whipping cream

1/4cup butter

1 container(3.5 oz)chocolate sprinkles

melt chips with whipping cream and butter in medium saucepan over low heat,stirring occasionally.Pour mixture into pie pan. Refrigerate until mixture is fudgy,but soft about 2 hours

Shape tablespoonfuls of mixture into 1 1/4 inch balls.Place balls on wav paper.place sprinkles in shallow bowl.Roll balls in sprinkles,place ball in candy cases.

Truffles can be refrigerated up to 2 to 3 days or frozen foe several weeks.


















8 comments:

  1. chocolate! looks yummy-tfs, stephanie! have a great moms day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page and love this chocolate recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, great recipe! Your layout is adorable, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this layout Steph...and now I'm totally CRAVING chocolate sprinkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is beautiful and my mouth is watering! Yumm-o!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! gorgeous LO! THANKS for the recipe! MUST give it a try:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. these look amazing.. my butt is already growing by just looking at them.. delicious layout Stephanie. Happy Mother's Day. xx

    ReplyDelete