Saturday, April 10, 2010

Paper Maniac

Unity Store kit can be found At Paper Maniac
and if you do not already know Untiy has divided this kit up you can buy it three different ways.
Go the Paper maniac for more info . Also if you want some inspiration Unity has h a fabulous Blog Hop showcasing these stamps!!!

This weeks theme at Paper Maniac CAS I love CAS and this is what I came up with using Our Craft Lounge stamps Sweet on You and this is such a sweet set. I used Green at Heart again I know I am going to use this collection to death.

I am so excited my Rain Rain Go Away card from Yesterdays Post made the Cards Blog you can go check it out here there are some fabulous creations!!!




3 comments:

  1. Too cute lovely card :) Come check out the sponsored challenge I just posted on my blog... hope you will come play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can, that would be awesome I love your cards :) hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love that set too. Especially that cute sewing machine. :)

    ReplyDelete