Friday, April 2, 2010

Unity + Sassafras = FUN





Did everyone have fun yesterday hip hopping with Unity? I love the new releases just amazing!!
This week The Paper Maniac theme to paper piece. By far this has to be my favorite technique to do why because You can have everything match perfectly and it's just plain fun. The first two cards use Could I Be Any Cuter and some Sassafras Paper. The third card, I know night and day with my cards today but that's the fun of it right? Ok so onto the third card I used the Unity kit called Insightful Meadow by Donna Downey now this set is a little smaller I think then her others and a little more in my price range the images are just gorgeous so happy I got this set. The DP is Memory Box. That's it for me today make sure to go to the Unity blog to see all the other FWF ladies get ready to be inspired!!! Have a fabulous Easter Weekend!!!



22 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! I love the twill ribbons and your color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cards Steph.... love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all! The paper, twill, stamps...perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW these are amazing cards. love the sassafrass with it too,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first two are so bright and vibrant in true Sassafrass form, but your last card is like a relaxing day at the spa!! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these cards! I was going to say the elephant was my favorite but they are all great so... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, I love the first two Unity cards, but I think my pick would have to be #3. Soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! All 3!! And yes, yesterday was SO much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful cards! Unity looks great with Sassafras!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute, cute, and cute! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your piecing, and that last card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all great!! Love the last one especially... so pretty! Love all the ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely ADORABLE cards! Too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YOU are soooooo amazing! LOVE all your creations:) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute cards...great jobs paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of your cards are wonderful! I think that elephant is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another trio of absolutely CUTENESS! You are right-Sassafrass + Unity=totally fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW Stephanie!!! These are so much fun!! I love your rainbow card! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Stephanie! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete