Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy H{Ippity} Hop Monday!!!!

Happy Monday did everyone have a great weekend? I did I spent some great time with family but I have to say it really went by way to quick and I am sad to see my family leave!!!


This weeks challenge is brought to us by the fabulous Eva and the challenge is an inspiration challenge from Cakes For Occasions.




Here is my card based on this fabulous Cupcake Cake.

I used Cuppy Cakes from the new release. I also used some K and Company Cut an Paste Dp.




Make sure to check out the Ippity blog for a ton of inspiration and for all the ladies taking part in today's Hop.

Have a fabulous Monday!!!!


15 comments:

Angie Blom said...

OH I want one of those cupcakes.. your card is beautiful.. love the colours and details. xx

Erika said...

Your card is adorable. Love the little cupcake. I want that set so bad. So cute. The colors are fabulous.

lynn said...

love that stamp set! precious little card, steph!

Kelly Landers said...

Your cupcake card is so adorable!! I love the cute little flower embellishment that tops it all off!! So sweet!!

Patricia said...

Nice! I love the cuppy cakes!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love that your cupcake on the card looks JUST like the ones in the photo! FAB!

Eva said...

Stephanie, I just love your card based on those pretty cupcakes..so sweet!!!

Carisa said...

oooh, how cute! i love your inspiration pic - all thos cuppy cakes look so yummy and your card matches perfectly.

jmahugger said...

Adorable Card!

stampjourney said...

SO cute! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Sheri (a.k.a PaperCrafty) said...

Adorable card, Stephanie!! Love the cupcake!!

Rona said...

SAAAA-WEET!!!! great card

StampinCathy said...

What a fun and inspiring inspiration piece you picked. I just love your card and all the details.

Lisa said...

EEP! This is fabulous!!

Emily Leiphart said...

CUTE, cute, cute! I LOVE the way you dressed up that cupcake!